KITAS for Woman, Married in Indonesia
Married to an Indonesian ManKITAS for wife of an Indonesian man.
Valid for 1 year and extendable.
If you a women who has an Indonesian husband and you want to stay in Indonesia, you can process your KITAS, limited stay permit card, in Bali - Indonesia with us.
Please provide the following documents:
• Copy of the marriage certificate wich had legalized by your Embassy/Consulate in Indonesia.
• Copy of foreigner's passport.
• Passport sized photographs (3 x 4 = 6 pcs)
• Copy of the family register of your husband.
• Copy of your husband identity card (KTP)
• Copy Bank Account of husband
When we received your documents we will start to process. The documents have to be send to Jakarta for approval. If your application is approved you will receive a telex visa, this process can take up to 4 days before a decision is made and the visa is granted. When telex visa is issued you can apply for the visa at an Indonesian embassy or consulate overseas near to you. A fee is payable in local currencies for the visa application and duration of stay - processing depends on the embassy /consulate where the visa is requested. When you get your visa, you must return to indonesia straightaway and report to immigration within a maximum of 7 days from the arrival date. We can do this for you. The process can take up to 30 days in immigration and then you get the following documents:
1. KITAS, limited stay permit card.
2. STM, ( Cerificate of Police Registration)
Click the button below to ask more information about getting a KITAS if you are married to an Indonesian man.